We've got some great prizes up for grabs — all in celebration of 120 years of Noris!
What would you say if we told you there was something in your classroom that was 120 years old?
Nope — we’re not talking about the projector… we’re talking about the Noris pencil!
This September marks a dozen decades of Noris and to celebrate his 120th year, we’re inviting UK-based teachers to enter their class into our latest Doodle School competition: Design a birthday card for Noris.
With some pretty cool prizes up for grabs, the competition invites pupils to design a birthday card for STAEDTLER’s very special, black and yellow striped pencil during the month of September.
Teachers — read on to find out how your class can take part….
How do I enter my class?
- Sign up to be a Teachers’ Club member here — it’s completely free!
- Next, simply download the Noris birthday card template located on our resources page.
- Print and share the template with your class and task them with designing a colourful 120th birthday card for Noris.
- Your pupils can either sign the card with their name at the bottom of the birthday card competition sheet, or on the back (if you are able to scan double-sided).
- Fill out a Noris 120 Teacher’s Entry Slip (also available to download from our resources page) as your entries will be invalid without one!
- Scan and send your pupils’ entries in PDF, JPEG or PNG format, along slide your Teachers’ Entry Slip, via email to email@example.com by midnight on Friday 8th October, 2021.
What prizes are up for grabs?
We’ll be choosing one lucky winner, who will receive the following prize:
*£100 worth of STAEDTLER Noris stationery products for their class*
Plus, the winning pupil’s teacher will receive a £50 Amazon voucher to spend on their favourite STAEDTLER products.
When does the competition open and close?
The competition opens on 2 September and will close at midnight on Friday 8th October, 2021.
Entry is subject to our Doodle School competition terms and conditions — good luck!
For regular updates about the competition, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Plus. remember to tag us photos and videos of your pupils taking part — we’d love to see them!
And, if you want to find out more about Noris during his 120th year, discover twelve secrets (one for each decade!) about the iconic pencil, here.